Where's Ollie?

Post your Lotus and related chat in here folks.
Post Reply
User avatar
Thommo
Posts: 1071
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 10:18 am
Location: Garstang, Lancs

Where's Ollie?

Post by Thommo » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Been trying to get hold of Ollie today to confirm a booking for a service and repair on Monday but getting no reply at Phoenix.
I'll keep trying on the phone but does anyone have any clues as to his whereabouts?
Just over the hill

User avatar
Martin 111S
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:20 am
Location: North East Lincs

Re: Where's Ollie?

Post by Martin 111S » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Holiday ? maybe.
Find a Path That Captures Your Heart and Follow It to Its End !!

User avatar
Thommo
Posts: 1071
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 10:18 am
Location: Garstang, Lancs

Re: Where's Ollie?

Post by Thommo » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:50 pm

Yep, maybe. Be handy if there was an answerphone message to say that.
Just over the hill

User avatar
Thommo
Posts: 1071
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 10:18 am
Location: Garstang, Lancs

Re: Where's Ollie?

Post by Thommo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:33 pm

All sorted, Ollie was on the doorstep as I’d hoped. Great job all round as usual.. .oil and filter, gear linkage bushes replaced to cure “stickiness” and n/S window glued back in.
Top job, even if transport there via bus and train was a long drawn out job.
Just over the hill

User avatar
Jono
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:09 pm
Location: Preston, Up North

Re: Where's Ollie?

Post by Jono » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:42 am

Thommo wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:33 pm
All sorted, Ollie was on the doorstep as I’d hoped. Great job all round as usual.. .oil and filter, gear linkage bushes replaced to cure “stickiness” and n/S window glued back in.
Top job, even if transport there via bus and train was a long drawn out job.
Give me a shout next time Steve, I'd be happy to give you a lift if I'm about. 👍
Elise S2

User avatar
nelly111s
Site Admin
Posts: 2718
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Where's Ollie?

Post by nelly111s » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Jono wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:42 am
Thommo wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:33 pm
All sorted, Ollie was on the doorstep as I’d hoped. Great job all round as usual.. .oil and filter, gear linkage bushes replaced to cure “stickiness” and n/S window glued back in.
Top job, even if transport there via bus and train was a long drawn out job.
Give me a shout next time Steve, I'd be happy to give you a lift if I'm about. 👍
If I’m about and it’s not raining!
Silver 111S - gone
Ardent Red 111R - gone
Chrome Orange S - yippee

User avatar
Jono
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:09 pm
Location: Preston, Up North

Re: Where's Ollie?

Post by Jono » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:53 pm

nelly111s wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:19 pm
Jono wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:42 am
Thommo wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:33 pm
All sorted, Ollie was on the doorstep as I’d hoped. Great job all round as usual.. .oil and filter, gear linkage bushes replaced to cure “stickiness” and n/S window glued back in.
Top job, even if transport there via bus and train was a long drawn out job.
Give me a shout next time Steve, I'd be happy to give you a lift if I'm about. 👍
If I’m about and it’s not raining!
👍 :P :P
Elise S2

User avatar
Thommo
Posts: 1071
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 10:18 am
Location: Garstang, Lancs

Re: Where's Ollie?

Post by Thommo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:41 pm

Thank, Jono. A very kind offer. I'll bear it in mind for future ( if it's not raining)
Just over the hill

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests