Vehicle Storage

Post your Lotus and related chat in here folks.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mike (M1 SMO)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:32 pm
Location: Bury

Vehicle Storage

Post by Mike (M1 SMO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Anyone got any suggestions/recommendations for long term vehicle storage in the North West (ideally close to Bury area)

We are leaving the UK soon & want to keep the Elise (1 owner, 28k, reg 1999)

Ta

Mike
Attachments
lotus.jpg

User avatar
karluk00
Posts: 1698
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:48 pm
Location: Warrington UK

Re: Vehicle Storage

Post by karluk00 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Someone at Tatton left a leaflet about vehicle storage on the stand my daughter brought it home as she like the picture on the front, will see if its still nocking around when I get home.
Karl

Lightning Mcqueen Red S1 - Triggers Broom - 130k - "She'll hold together. Hear me, baby? Hold together!"
Citroen C8 Bus
Midnight Blue S1 86k - RIP
Pics ive taken while doing my refresh

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 5018
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 am
Location: Greenland

Re: Vehicle Storage

Post by oggy » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:08 pm

I'll look after it for you, it might not be quite the same when you come to pick it up though :D
Thinking of the environment, going green 🤢

pbarnwell
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:59 pm
Location: northwich

Re: Vehicle Storage

Post by pbarnwell » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:43 pm

oggy wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:08 pm
I'll look after it for you, it might not be quite the same when you come to pick it up though :D
Planning another respray John? :Boxer:

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 5018
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 am
Location: Greenland

Re: Vehicle Storage

Post by oggy » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:56 pm

pbarnwell wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:43 pm
oggy wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:08 pm
I'll look after it for you, it might not be quite the same when you come to pick it up though :D
Planning another respray John? :Boxer:
Not In the near future :lol:
Thinking of the environment, going green 🤢

User avatar
karluk00
Posts: 1698
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:48 pm
Location: Warrington UK

Re: Vehicle Storage

Post by karluk00 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:28 am

Cant find the leflet must have got chucked out or in the black hole under the seats
Karl

Lightning Mcqueen Red S1 - Triggers Broom - 130k - "She'll hold together. Hear me, baby? Hold together!"
Citroen C8 Bus
Midnight Blue S1 86k - RIP
Pics ive taken while doing my refresh

User avatar
Boothy
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: Bolton, Lancs

Re: Vehicle Storage

Post by Boothy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:42 pm

Mike (M1 SMO) wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:28 pm
Anyone got any suggestions/recommendations for long term vehicle storage in the North West (ideally close to Bury area)

We are leaving the UK soon & want to keep the Elise (1 owner, 28k, reg 1999)

Ta

Mike
You off to Portugal mate?

User avatar
Mike (M1 SMO)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:32 pm
Location: Bury

Re: Vehicle Storage

Post by Mike (M1 SMO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:06 pm

:Ok2: Its rude not to, Mr Booth

User avatar
adrnbtt
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 11:43 am

Re: Vehicle Storage

Post by adrnbtt » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Its on The Wirral , its mega secure , it houses some awesome exotica ( and motorhomes worth far far more than our plastic cars ) , drop me a PM and ill give u the details.
350 is now my favourite number !

User avatar
Boothy
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: Bolton, Lancs

Re: Vehicle Storage

Post by Boothy » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Mike (M1 SMO) wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:06 pm
:Ok2: Its rude not to, Mr Booth
Cant blame you fella. You selling up here then? What’s Albert going to do for company

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests