Arrive and Drive Slot Car Meeting plus F1 simulator

Post your Lotus and related chat in here folks.
andyelise135

Arrive and Drive Slot Car Meeting plus F1 simulator

Post by andyelise135 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi Everyone

IMPORTANT NOTICE- This is still going ahead if anyone is interested but the owners gave me the wrong price on the phone they wanted me to guarantee 30 owners I have found out at a £40 per head which I am not prepared to do for the venue for the day, so I am still going to do it but anyone interested in coming please let me know so I can book them in for a couple of hours and some time in the F1 simulator. Sorry about this everyone :(

I am in the process of organising an arrive and drive slot car meeting and F1 and Touring Car Simulator meeting at Stonerig Raceway in Oldham and as always all NORLOG members are welcome to come along

I am looking at doing the meeting on the Sunday the 18th of November, located in Oldham and I can have 30 maximum as drivers including a spectator, and you can come in what ever you want on the day

If anyone is interested please let me know so I can get them booked in

Please find link below to the Stonerig Raceway its the largest Skalextric set up with 9 tracks in the UK and with the added benefit of the simulators as well

I am also fixing there heating system so please ignore that comment on the website lol :Ok2:

Link to the website

https://www.stonerigraceway.co.uk/

Kind Regards
Andy

Lotus Divers Club Area Organiser for the Lancashire and Cumbria District

Exige S V6
Elise S2 111S "Purple Ronnie" and my "GTR 1400" gone for a V6
Golf R
Ducati 748