Meetings Planned for 2020

Post your Lotus and related chat in here folks.
andyelise135

Meetings Planned for 2020

Post by andyelise135 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Hi Everyone

Sorry for not being on the forum for a while, been manic busy with the business at the moment so not had much time to post on the forums.

Anyway I have some meetings planned for next year with more details to come closer to the time but please can you all keep your diaries free for the following events for all owners and various Lotus Clubs and British Sportscars of all areas, if you want more in depth details please PM me as always this will be going out to all Lotus owners and British sportscars new and old.

The first one for next year will be the Lotus Drivers Club Cumbria and Yorkshire tour part organised by myself and the LDC on the 24th-25th April, it will include a meet on the Saturday at the Lakeland Motor Museum where all owners are invited and there is an option of overnight stays, the LDC has fully booked The Fat Lamb for the weekend, but I have booked 2 hotels separate but please PM me if you want the stay over the weekend.

The second one is the Gawsworth Hall meeting, this is not the Classic Car show the one Gareth (thealanman) is organising as always, so please contact Gareth for the Classic Car Show at Gawsworth Hall to be on the Lotus Lawn. I will be attending that one as its one of the best classic car shows hidden gems and I will be supporting Gareth on that one and assisting :-)

I am doing the young timer show which is a few weeks after for the more modern Lotus owners but again it will be open to all us owners young and old classic and modern and if you have a 60's Elan please bring it along the more owners I get together the better plus you will be able to see plenty of cars from 1970 onwards to the modern day stuff

The third Is the Silverstone Classic I can not begin to tell you this is a festival of noise and cars and historic racing that you don't get nowadays with all the rules and regulations involved in modern motorsport and is one of the best events on the motorsport calendar and once you go once you will go again please PM me if you are interested in this event.
Andy

Lotus Divers Club Area Organiser for the Lancashire and Cumbria District

Exige S V6
Elise S2 111S "Purple Ronnie" and my "GTR 1400" gone for a V6
Golf R
Ducati 748

nelly111s
Site Admin

Re: Meetings Planned for 2020

Post by nelly111s » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:21 pm

Thanks for sorting these Andy.
When (if) I get round to updating the Norlog calendar for 2020, I'll include those.
Silver 111S - gone
Ardent Red 111R - gone
Chrome Orange S - yippee

andyelise135

Re: Meetings Planned for 2020

Post by andyelise135 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:10 pm

Thanks Neil

Sorry for the late reply not got much time on my hands at the moment so struggling to find time at the moment mate on the forums due to the heating malarkey but I will post some more details in the next few weeks hopefully will get some good meets and runs sorted out for us all next year and will keep you posted
Andy

Lotus Divers Club Area Organiser for the Lancashire and Cumbria District

Exige S V6
Elise S2 111S "Purple Ronnie" and my "GTR 1400" gone for a V6
Golf R
Ducati 748