Progression at Lotus

Post your Lotus and related chat in here folks.
Post Reply
User avatar
whitergb
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:31 pm
Location: West Yorks

Progression at Lotus

Post by whitergb » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:12 am

It looks like things are finally starting to happen at Hethel with the announcement of new models. Apparently aimed at the daily driver so moving into a new market and trying to capture some of the boxster/cayman, TT customers.

https://www.lotuscars.com/en-GB/a-new-y ... ew-future/
Exige Cup 430

User avatar
whitergb
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:31 pm
Location: West Yorks

Re: Progression at Lotus

Post by whitergb » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:16 am

This news looks like it will start to push elise/exige and evora prices up as people realise the value of awesome drivers cars and the last of the breed!
Exige Cup 430

User avatar
cdco2
Posts: 979
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Progression at Lotus

Post by cdco2 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:35 pm

Just as long as they still get driven / thrashed / enjoyed and people don't start worrying about residuals etc too much...
Smoke me a kipper.... Ill be back for breakfast
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2009 Evora N/A LE
Lotus Elise S2 111S - Gone
jaguar XE R-sport 250

User avatar
mill
Posts: 2608
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: Whaley Bridge

Re: Progression at Lotus

Post by mill » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm

I’m being buried in mine so the thought of values doesn’t matter :P :D
Black Exige S
Mineral white E92 M3 competition pack

User avatar
Martin 111S
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:20 am
Location: North East Lincs

Re: Progression at Lotus

Post by Martin 111S » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:59 am

mill wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm
I’m being buried in mine so the thought of values doesn’t matter :P :D

At sea ?? :P
Find a Path That Captures Your Heart and Follow It to Its End !!

User avatar
whitergb
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:31 pm
Location: West Yorks

Re: Progression at Lotus

Post by whitergb » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:51 am

cdco2 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:35 pm
Just as long as they still get driven / thrashed / enjoyed and people don't start worrying about residuals etc too much...
You mean like Ferrari's then :(
Exige Cup 430

User avatar
mill
Posts: 2608
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: Whaley Bridge

Re: Progression at Lotus

Post by mill » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:01 am

Martin 111S wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:59 am
mill wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm
I’m being buried in mine so the thought of values doesn’t matter :P :D

At sea ?? :P
No probably a tyre wall at oulton park :unsure: :lol:
Black Exige S
Mineral white E92 M3 competition pack

User avatar
Martin 111S
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:20 am
Location: North East Lincs

Re: Progression at Lotus

Post by Martin 111S » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:50 am

mill wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:01 am
Martin 111S wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:59 am
mill wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm
I’m being buried in mine so the thought of values doesn’t matter :P :D

At sea ?? :P
No probably a tyre wall at oulton park :unsure: :lol:
:D :D
Find a Path That Captures Your Heart and Follow It to Its End !!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests