Job Opportunity

Post your Lotus and related chat in here folks.
karluk00

Job Opportunity

Post by karluk00 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:09 am

Hello

Long time no post, but hopefully be posting more often in the near future. hoping the below may be of interest to someone. That is if you don't mind working with me all day.

We are a small family run large format printing company based on the Appleton thorn trading estate, and are looking for a new member of staff to help us with the day to day tasks of running the business; starting salary would be £10/h and up to 35hrs per week. We are flexible on start and finish times and hours if required to work around other commitments.

So what would you be doing I hear you ask.

Pretty much everything as we are a small company, we would just need someone willing to get stuck in and help were we needed it, whether it be answering the phone, preparing and pressing logos, helping with the printing etc... full training will be provided in any areas that require it.

Experience with using Corel Draw , Adobe Illustrator, or other vector based graphics programs would be an advantage but is not required.
Any experience with sewing / over locking would also be an advantage.

If interested or you know someone who would be please let me know, may be perfect if you have a child just about to leave school looking for a first job for example.

If you want to have a look at what we do pop over to www.printmytablecloth.co.uk

If you want to send in a CV you can send it to info@harberson.co.uk
Karl

Lightning Mcqueen Red S1 - Triggers Broom - 130k - "She'll hold together. Hear me, baby? Hold together!"
Citroen C8 Bus
Midnight Blue S1 86k - RIP
Pics ive taken while doing my refresh